Hunt Valley, MD
Operating in 50 countries worldwide, Atradius N.V. is a growing and dynamic company that offers trade credit insurance solutions for businesses operating both domestically and internationally. Through its US subsidiary, Atradius Trade Credit Insurance Inc, an opportunity exists to join our Risk Services Team in Hunt Valley, Maryland as a full-time Associate Underwriter for Administrative Support within our Risk Services Buyer Underwriting team. For the right candidate, Atradius offers an excellent compensation, benefits and time off
package as well as a professional environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Associate Underwriter for Administrative Support – RS5 Buyer Underwriting
Reporting to an Underwriting Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for actively monitoring, updating, and allocating daily workflow cases to members of the underwriting staff. In addition, the ideal candidate would handle and manage both internal and external requests for information dealing with data integrity issues and would take on additional special projects as required.
Key attributes of this position include:
- Demonstrating effective written and verbal communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Serving as a key contributor both individually and as a team member
- Demonstrating the ability to multi-task in light of simultaneous requests for information, urgent customer needs, and additional on-going projects
- Managing central in-trays for the US, Latin America, Central America and Excluded Markets underwriting teams
- Completing necessary actions and allocating work-flow cases from central in-trays
- Processing requests surrounding data integrity issues, including obtaining new information, addressing duplicate records, verifying address and company operations, etc.
- Working with credit agencies to obtain updated credit reports and to launch investigations
- Responding to inquiries and information requests from various internal stakeholders
- Special projects as necessary
- General clerical duties as necessary
The ideal candidate recognizes a bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years of work experience in an office setting, potentially inclusive of internship experience. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite is required and effective written and verbal communication skills are critical for the position.
If interested in the position, please send your resume and cover letter to David Kadden, Manager CtC, Information Gathering and Support (email@example.com).