Operating in 50 countries worldwide, Atradius N.V. is a growing and dynamic company that offers Trade Credit insurance solutions for businesses operating both domestically and internationally.
Through its US subsidiary, Atradius Trade Credit Insurance Inc., an opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join our Claims Management Team in Hunt Valley, Maryland as Claims Manager. Ideal candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or law, and 5-7 years of Claims Administration with at least 3 of those years as a Supervisor. Alternatively we would entertain a candidate with no claims experience if they have their JD and license and has 1-2 years’ experience working in a law firm specializing in corporate law. This legal candidate could have potential future growth within the organization’s legal structure as part of internal succession planning. For the right individual, this is an opportunity to work together in a professional environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Proactive management of claims processes and activities, in line with local governance procedures and Claims Settlement Procedures to correctly assess and settle claims per policy requirements. Contribute to the improvement of Net Claims Loss Ratio and contribute to customer satisfaction. Create an environment which will encourage individual and team success. Work with the team to ensure correct claims handling, indemnification and payment for high value cases.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the necessary processes are in place in line with Atradius Group guidelines.
- Work with underwriters, risk analysts and account managers to develop and maintain optimal claim handling processes.
- Ensure that appropriate training, guidance and support are given to the team, particularly in relation to company products, new, current and historic policies, including all policy endorsements.
- Handle special cases within responsibility.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Service Level Agreements between Underwriting/Recoveries/Business Units/Customers (to include Atradius Collections) in order to ensure the correct and timely processing of claims.
- Develop and maintain appropriate targets and monitoring processes to ensure quality, speed of service and claims portfolio management.
- Control and improvement of workflow processes where necessary.
- Ensure all members of the team are working towards best practice procedures and that individuals have the correct mix of knowledge, skills and experience in order to carry out his/her duties individually and in respect to the team.
- Participate as a member of Product Committee to review CSM.
- Manage relationship between claims and SRM to maintain optimal communications.
- Responsible for the review of individual performance
Our compensation package includes a base salary commensurate with experience, bonus potential, and excellent benefits including full suite of health and wellness benefits, Life, Disability, 401K matching and profit share, as well as 3 weeks of vacation, 8 floating holidays and other paid time off benefits to start.
Major Skills and Competencies:
5 to 7 years experience in claims administration
College degree with concentration in Law, Business or Finance
If you are looking for a challenging job in a fast growing international industry with excellent career development potential, please forward your resume or e-mail: email@example.com . For further information on our company, please refer to our website at http://www.atradius.us