Hunt Valley, MD
Providing direct and indirect support to customers, RVPs and Regional Managers, as well as price and structure New Business quotes within the Underwriting Team’s target segment, in accordance with the strategic direction of the Business Unit.
Drive long-term quality and profitability of portfolio, as well as unit and premium growth.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all required information necessary for pricing policies, and submissions.
- Underwrite new business applications for clients in a multitude of industries/trade sectors.
- Serve as the internal advocate for new business and coordinate between the sales, commercial and risk departments.
- Serve as liaison between the prospect, policyholder, RVP and or RM and Atradius.
- Maintain positive relationship with internal and external customers.
- Assist with internal reporting requirements
Major Skills and Competencies:
- The ability to provide clear and effective communication with prospects, RVPs, RMs, brokers and members within the underwriting team.
- The ability to be flexible and handle multiple task.
- The ability to prepare, present and defend New Business cases for approval within Atradius governance.
- Understanding of Atradius’ pricing methodology and policy structure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance.
- 3 years Commercial Underwriting/Risk Underwriting experience.
- Microsoft Office skills and the ability to perform functions in company established software and applications.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel
For more information about this position and to submit your CV please contact Holly Burkett,
Sr. Manager Human Resources, NAFTA at Holly.Burkett@Atradius.com