Hunt Valley, MD
Operating in 50 countries worldwide, Atradius N.V. is a growing and dynamic company that offers Trade Credit insurance solutions for businesses operating both domestically and internationally.
Through its US subsidiary, Atradius Trade Credit Insurance Inc, opportunities exist for experienced credit professionals to join our Underwriting Team in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics, and 1-2 years of commercial credit and/or commercial lending experience with an emphasis on financial analysis. Experience in handling international risks as well as foreign language skills would be preferred, but not required. For the right individual, this is an opportunity to work together in a professional environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in answering credit limit decision daily as it relates to our portfolio of corporate credits while establishing an appropriate underwriting strategy to assume risk, control the loss ratio, and support our customer’s business objectives.
- Evaluate and approve new limit requests within delegated authorities.
- Analyze corporate financial statements, annual reports and press reports to establish an opinion on the underlying creditworthiness of risks assumed.
- Effectively communicate underwriting strategies and limit decisions both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify appropriate market intelligence in order to be proactive in the use of underwriting strategy.
Our compensation package includes:
- Base salary commensurate with experience,
- Bonus potential,
- Generous leave package including 3 weeks annual vacation accrual, sick time, standard holidays and floating holidays,
- Company subsidized Health and Dental care coverage,
- Company paid Vision, Life Insurance/ADD, Disability plans
- 401(k) plan with 100% match on up to 6% of salary plus annual profit share contribution
- Education Assistance plan
Requirements: Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics.
- 1-2 years of commercial credit and/or commercial lending experience with an emphasis on financial analysis.
- Experience in handling international risks as well as foreign language skills would be preferred, but not required.
If you are looking for a challenging job in a fast growing international industry with excellent career development potential, please forward your resume to Bob.Wanuga@atradius.com. For further information on our company, please refer to our website at http://www.atradius.us