Atradius is a fast growing and dynamic International Trade Credit Insurance Organization, which offers financial products that are essential for today’s strategic business and financial customer.
We are currently recruiting for a new Regional Manager position for the Dallas area to be part of our strategic sales team. This is an opportunity to work together in a professional environment, with an ambitious sales force where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience selling B2B, and can demonstrate a track record of exceeding performance goals. Our sales professionals perform the following functions: prospect for new business, schedule appointments, make sales calls, provide product recommendations, close sales, and provide ongoing client service.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Marketing and selling a specialized financial product (domestic and export credit insurance) to corporations within assigned regions. Regional Managers work with a broad range of companies from small business to large Fortune 500 organizations.
- Presenting programs and underwriting results to leading executives within these companies.
- Building a portfolio of business that will coincide with Atradius’ targeted goals.
- Marketing the product to banks and the lending community.
- Servicing new and existing clients by monitoring their programs and coverage.
- Negotiating acceptable terms and conditions with clients, brokers, and underwriting staff.
Salary package includes base salary + bonus based on results, car allowance, office expenses paid, and excellent benefits package including 401K, retirement and 3 weeks of vacation to start.
If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, please forward your resume or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.atradius.us