Atradius is a fast growing and dynamic International Trade Credit Insurance Organization, which offers financial products that are essential for today’s strategic business and financial customer.
We are currently recruiting for a new Regional Manager position for the Phoenix area to be part of our strategic sales team. This is an opportunity to work together in a professional environment, with an ambitious sales force where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience selling B2B, and can demonstrate a track record of exceeding performance goals. Our sales professionals perform the following functions: prospect for new business, schedule appointments, make sales calls, provide product recommendations, close sales, and provide ongoing client service.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Marketing and selling a specialized financial product (domestic and export credit insurance) to corporations within assigned regions. Regional Managers work with a broad range of companies from small business to large Fortune 500 organizations.
- Presenting programs and underwriting results to leading executives within these companies.
- Building a portfolio of business that will coincide with Atradius’ targeted goals.
- Marketing the product to banks and the lending community.
- Servicing new and existing clients by monitoring their programs and coverage.
- Negotiating acceptable terms and conditions with clients, brokers, and underwriting staff.
Remuneration packages includes base salary + commissions on new and renewed sales, car allowance, expense reimbursement and excellent benefits package including full suite of Health and Wellness insurance benefits, Life, STD, LTD, generous 401(k) match and profit share as well as 3 weeks vacation and other paid time off benefits.
If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, please forward your resume or e-mail: email@example.com. For further information on our company, please visit our website at https://atradius.us