The November 2017 edition of the Economic Update, presenting the current economic environment across the globe and the outlook by Atradius Economic Research.
- Global – Strengthening of the pickup in global growth, with GDP growth expected to reach 3.1% in 2017 and 2018.
- Eurozone – The Eurozone economy is upholding its momentum. Robust GDP growth is expected for this year, underpinned by high consumer and business confidence.
- Advanced Markets – The US economy is enjoying robust GDP growth. Economic momentum is easing in the UK as falling real wages feed into lower household spending.
- Emerging Markets – Growth prospects in emerging markets continue to improve, with some key markets rebounding from recession.
- Credit and Insolvencies – Business insolvencies in advanced markets are expected to decrease this year. In emerging markets credit conditions are easing, supporting a more benign insolvency outlook.