Trade credit insurance from Atradius is a straightforward, cost effective and flexible way to ensure you get paid for goods and services you supply.
By assuring your cashflow with Credit Insurance, you may enjoy a range of benefits including:
- increased access to finance, as we can provide your bank with the reassurances they need when extending finance to you
- gaining a competitive advantage in your market through identifying opportunities as well as risks
- a reduction in your bad debt provision and, in turn a healthier balance sheet
- the confidence to seek out new markets and customers and benefit from the growth this may bring
Atradius helped us to grow our business step by step. We have provided a better service, been able to increase activity with old customers, and start business with new ones.
One Credit Insurance policy, personalised options
To keep things simple, we operate just one policy – Modula. Within this are a range of modules to suit your needs. Acting as ‘building blocks’ of cover, this allows us to create a detailed and bespoke policy for you, to reflect your individual trade exposures.
This can be particularly useful when operating several policies to cover your different customers or markets.
Modula allows for varying levels of risk and need between customers to be clearly identified and differentiated. Providing a single policy promotes standardisation and clarity, while the individual modules allow for a custom fit and a policy suited to each individual need.
Further benefits of our Modula system include:
- Consistency across markets and languages – our multilingual underwriters and legal team ensure your policy is clear and promotes the same meaning in all languages
- Transparency – your policy will only contain conditions that are relevant to you and will not be confused with jargon or conditions that need not apply
- Easy online administration – you can manage your policy directly through our new online system Atradius Atrium. Together with Serv@Net you can quickly establish credit lines, notify us of claims, track progress and implement changes
Manage your Credit Insurance account online with Atradius Atrium
You can manage you policy directly through, Atradius Atrium. This new online platform currently works in tandem with Serv@Net, and allows you to notify us of claims, track progress and make changes in real time. Available at no extra charge for our credit insurance policy holders, Atradius Atrium is a secure, sophisticated web-based policy management service. As a fully integrated platform, it is designed to put you in control of your credit management processes.
With Atradius Atrium and Serv@Net you can:
- manage credit limits and monitor debtor behaviour
- submit claims and supporting documents
- monitor invoice reports and manage credit terms
- view policy conditions
- set up email alerts and online notifications.
- view Atradius publications relevant to your buyer sector and country
Further details about how Atradius Atrium enables you to manage your Credit Insurance Policy at any time of the day, anywhere in the world can be found in English only on the Atradius Group website.
Monitor your portfolio with Atradius Insights
Atradius Insights is a sophisticated online analysis tool which can also be accessed via Atradius Atrium. Developed in close collaboration with our customers, it’s designed to help you easily identify risks, monitor your portfolio performance and find new business opportunities. Unrivalled within the credit insurance industry, it sets a new standard for credit management. Further information about how you can use Atradius Insights to get more from your business intelligence is available in English only on the Atradius Group website.
Enjoy peace of mind with Atradius Collections – commercial debt collection is part of the policy
In addition to covering up to a maximum of 95% of bad debts, our Collections service is an integral part of your policy. This means that, for no additional cost, we will help you settle outstanding invoices through our network of Collections specialists throughout the world.
We work closely with you in negotiation with your customers in their language. We promote ongoing relationships with them where possible while recovering your debt.