The July 2017 edition of the Economic Update, presenting the current economic environment across the globe and the outlook by Atradius Economic Research.
- Global - Global GDP growth is forecast to accelerate to 2.0% in 2017 and to maintain at 3.0% in 2018.
- Eurozone - Eurozone growth accelerates, but the medium-term outlook remains subdued with several structural issues unresolved.
- Advanced Markets - The US is enjoying broad-based growth, supported by consumers and increasingly by business investment. Higher inflation and political uncertainty are increasingly feeding into lower growth in the UK.
- Emerging Markets - Emerging market growth is strengthening amidst receding fears over the potential fallout of the Trump presidency.
- Credit and Insolvencies - The corporate insolvency environment is expected to remain relatively stable in 2017, but is still subject to downside risks, mainly due to the impact of the political uncertainty on the investment and credit conditions.
- Table - Macroeconomic indicators for key markets